The Willows is an 18th Century Licensed Restaurant and Elegant Tearoom and offers year round Bed and Breakfast. Situated in Shillingstone, with Blandford Forum to the South, Sturminster Newton and Sherborne to the North with Hambledon Hill as a backdrop.
The Willows specialises in:
• Delicious Homemade Fayre
• Locally sourced and mostly Organic Produce
• Private Dinners, Functions, Outside Events & Picnics
• Corporate Functions (please contact to discuss)
• Funeral Catering
• Sunday Roasts – Bookings only
• Traditional Afternoon Teas
• Themed Bistro Nights
…. in a homely, relaxed atmosphere, for people who are visiting the area for all this part of Dorset has to offer.
* Treat family or friends with a Gift Voucher for any occasion (please contact us for details) *
Behind The Willows you can walk or cycle along the North Dorset Trailway, with views over the River Stour, and towards Hambledon Hill with the remains of it’s hilltop fort. There is fishing available nearby in Blandford Forum on the River Stour and we are a short distance from Blandford Army Camp, Ferry Ports and Bournemouth International Airport, as well as being ideally situated for exploring the Blackmore Vale.
We are also French speaking for our visitors from across the Channel.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements or make a reservation on 01258 861167.